We continue to make small improvements to our UI, error handling, and overall product experience. We also squash bugs 🐛 when we see them or you report them to us. Here is a list of recent bug fixes and improvements:
- Added BigQuery support for dbt projects (we're now on v0.18 of dbt)
- Improved field validation on our data warehouse connector (e.g. pasting a malformed URL with extra whitespaces etc)
- Fixed a bug with forcing full re-syncs via the UI for update-only syncs
- Added custom labels for warehouse connections. Useful if you have multiple Redshift/Snowflake instances and need to differentiate them at a glance.
- Fixed the number of records in Sync History for syncs that are on Continuous schedule
- Improved error handling when testing Snowflake connections. For example, we now show precise errors for things like IP denial errors.